Careers @ Hark
Hark’s commitment to creating exceptional experiences extends beyond our offices, our presentations, and thinking, and into our team mentality. We believe every day should offer an opportunity for excellence—while also enjoying the process. Good work inspires us all to be better, makes us think of what’s possible and stretches our creative boundaries. You only go around once, why not enjoy it?
Are You Right for Hark?
If you’ve got world-class talent, strong analytic skills, and a heartfelt desire to be a pioneer in the digital space and if you believe you could work in a highly collaborative environment – then you’re Hark material.
The Hark Perspective
We believe our strength comes from our differences – people; perspectives; skills; knowledge; and histories. What make us tick as individuals is what makes us great as a team.
Reach out and let us know you’re out there.
Full-Time Web Developer
Work with our creative team of designers, developers, and project managers, to help to bring cutting edge websites to life and provide strategy for the success of our clients.
- Turn PSD files into living sites
- Provide ongoing support & maintenance for existing client sites
- Apply and discuss emerging industry trends with our team
- Aid in the growth of our team and success of our clients
- CMS experience using Drupal, WordPress
- Ability to take PSD designs and turn them into fully functional websites
- Ability to provide hourly estimates and work within a deadline
- Knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL)
- Experience using git source control
- Comfortable working at the command line with tools such as composer, gulp, and Docker.
Good to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- ~3 years of proven web development experience
- Experience building ecommerce sites (WooCommerce, Shopify)
- Knowledge of basic Linux web server administration
- Knowledge of any web development framework – Symfony, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular
Send your resume (PDF format) to [email protected] along with a brief description of yourself and links to any projects of interest that you have worked on.