Careers @ Hark
Hark’s commitment to creating exceptional experiences extends beyond our offices, our presentations, and thinking, and into our team mentality. We believe every day should offer an opportunity for excellence—while also enjoying the process. Good work inspires us all to be better, makes us think of what’s possible and stretches our creative boundaries. You only go around once, why not enjoy it?
Are You Right for Hark?
If you’ve got world-class talent, strong analytic skills, and a heartfelt desire to be a pioneer in the digital space and if you believe you could work in a highly collaborative environment – then you’re Hark material.
The Hark Perspective
We believe our strength comes from our differences – people; perspectives; skills; knowledge; and histories. What make us tick as individuals is what makes us great as a team.
We offer a full benefits package with health care, 401k, paid time off, vacations, and all the zevia you can drink.
Reach out and let us know you’re out there.
Full-Time Web Developer
Work with our creative team of designers, developers, and project managers, to help to bring cutting edge websites to life and provide strategy for the success of our clients.
- Turn PSD files into living sites
- Apply and discuss emerging industry trends with our team
- Aid in the growth of our team and success of our clients
- CMS experience using Drupal, WordPress and Hubspot
- Ability to take PSD designs and turn them into fully functional websites
- Experience with jQuery / Ajax
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and responsive web design
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Comfortable working at the command line
- Ability to provide hourly estimates and work within a deadline
- Experience with source control such as Git (preferred), or Mercurial
Good to Have:
- Experience with Sass/Compass
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- ~3 years of proven web development experience
- Experience with Magento Commerce and/or Shopify
- Basic knowledge of Linux web server administration
- Knowledge of any web development framework – Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, Django, etc.
Social Media, & Digital Marketing Internship
This individual will work directly with the digital marketing team to build organic and paid marketing campaigns, create content, provide analytical insight on inbound traffic and outreach tactics, and work with design, development, and marketing teams to service a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop multi-platform social media content, editorial calendars, engagement strategies
- Assist in the content production process for all social media clients
- Copywriting, image editing, content research as needed
- Fast learner with a great attitude
- Works well independently and with our team
- Has experience or coursework in web marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+)
- Familiarity with social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Suite
- Working knowledge of web copywriting best practices
- Graduation date must be prior to June, 2019
- Paid internship
- Work week: Part-Time 15-20 hours; Full-Time up to 40 hours
- Potential to develop into full-time position
- Flexible time off with 2 weeks notice
- Downtown Burlington office
Send your resume (PDF format) to [email protected] along with a brief description of yourself and links to any projects of interest that you have worked on.